Lesson and Rental Information
Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson and Rentals:
Frank S. Farley State Marina 600 Huron Ave, Atlantic City 08401
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) is a fun and increasingly popular activity that can be done on any body of water. SUP is also a great workout that focuses on the core and balance muscle groups.
All of our SUP lessons are held by trained and certified instructors ensuring that you not only have a fun, but also a safe experience.
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Lesson:
- We ask that all lessons are scheduled 24 hours in advanced.
- $65 per person for an hour lesson led by a certified instructor.
Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals:
- Rentals are $20 per person for a hour
- 10am-4pm on weekdays 9am-4pm on weekends
- Other hours available upon request
Surf Lessons And Rentals:
Resorts Hotel and Casino: 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Jersey Devil Surf Shop brings the sport of surfing to people of all ages in a fun safe environment right on the beach in front of the boardwalk shop
- All Lessons are to made 24 hours in advanced depending on insturctor availability
- $60 for an hour surf lesson with a trained instructor. Maybe a group lesson depending on the day
- $80 For a hour private lesson
- SurfBoard Rentals: $40 for the entire day or $25 for 2 hours
Boogie Board Rental:
- $10 for 2 hours or $15 for the whole day
- Wetsuits are available for $10